The list of bookkeeping services we offer is extensive because of the many tools required to maintain and update a dynamic company’s finances. Many of our clients depend on us to manage all of their bookkeeping needs, while others utilize our services on an as-needed basis. No matter how large or small your demands are, we can structure our services to adapt to your business needs. We stay current with the trends and technology so we can provide you with the best available modern tools for efficient bookkeeping. All your accounts are kept up-to-date, so an accurate and complete financial statements can be prepared. We ensure that the end result is compliant with professional standards, industry practices, and recommendations by senior management.
Do we come to you or do we work remotely?
If you live in Houston, Los Angeles, or across the country, we can connect with you and meet your needs. We have some clients who we see at their office every week and others whom we never see face to face.
If you live outside of the Houston area, we offer QuickBooks™ support 100% remotely. We have a great technology infrastructure that makes it very easy to collaborate with clients remotely, including:
- QuickBooks™ hosting servers
- Web conferencing tools
- Document management tools
- Tasks management tools
If it all sounds fancy and expensive, don’t worry. We use our technology wisely. Our goal is to improve efficiency and save costs to you. Besides the costs saving, you will also enjoy the convenience of this remote collaboration: you can reach us at any time of the week, without having to wait for our next visit to get QuickBooks™ support. We can jump on a web conference within a minute of your call and see the problem you are having on your screen.
We keep up to date with all the latest rules and regulations regarding financial accounting systems. We help to ensure all of your accounts are kept up to date with the latest changes so accurate and complete financial statements can be prepared. We make sure that the end result is compliant with professional standards, industry practices, government rules and any senior management recommendations.
- Daily, weekly, or monthly bookkeeping services
- Day-to-day QuickBooks™ help
- Catching up on historical data Cleanups
- Setting up new books
- Interfacing with your accountant
- Migration from other accounting software
- QuickBooks™ consulting (more complex projects)
- Accounts Receivable
- Outsourced Billing
- Invoices and Collections
- Accounts Payable (Bills and Payments)
- Automated Billing and Expenses
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement Preparation
- Payroll and Processing Integration
- Banking and Credit Card Account Reconciliation
- Financial Reporting
- Accessing Lines of Business Credit
- Sales Tax and Payroll Tax Reporting
- General Ledger Reviews
- Business Fraud Prevention and Internal Control
- Hosted QuickBooks™
- Time-Tracking and Job-Cost Reporting
- Business Cash Management and Budgeting
- Complete Bookkeeping and Finance Department
- QuickBooks™ Setup and Maintenance
- Remote Support
- One-on-One Training
- Coordinating with or Recommending a CPA